MODEL SCREENING GUIDELINES
Age limit: 18- 26 Yrs.
(Male) – 5.9 & (Female) – 5.7 & above
(Male) –5.5 & (Female) –5.3 & above
Dress code: Casuals
Boys: Jeans & T-shirt
Girls: Any western dress
Rounds: Introduction, Walk Basics & Questioning.
- Only 30 models [15 male & 15 female] will be selected for walking ramp in final grand the fashion show.
- Event Time: As per registration slot.
- Event Date and Place: DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED AFTER COVID-19 SITUATION IMPROVES
- all registration fees is non refundable.
- Participants must provide a valid ID proof.
- All Models must come to audition dressed in black including Heels/Shoes
- All participants are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner during their participation in the event. Anyone violating the rule of conduct shall be disqualified from the event and will be asked to leave the Designers Meet.
- Event officials reserve the right to delay, cancel or suspend the event in case of inclement weather in accordance with Emergency Protocol on severe emergencies.
- Glass, any type of weapon, Alcoholic Beverages are totally prohibited in the auditorium.
- Use of obscene words during screening is strictly prohibited.
- Only Hindi/English is allowed during the audition.
- All models must have an operable email address and Contact Number
- When you walk in the screening please be fully dressed shoes on and ready to walk
[TIP: Your wait time could be long. We recommend you bring something to read, a snack, and bottled water.]